Saturday, May 1, 2010

Google Picnik

Google acquired a great online photo-editing company call Picnik very recently. It's great that I met with the CEO Jonathan yesterday. He is extremely nice and smart, and he is the only person that sold two companies to Google. Wow.
I'm an ardent amateur photographer, and I edit photos all the time. I have been using Photoshop & Neoimaging. Both are advanced photo editing softwares and both need to be installed on your computer.  However, sometimes, I just want to give my photos a bit touch-up, and I don't want to install anything. Picnik is great. It's easy and fun to operate and easy and fun to share with other. 
I tried on Picnik, and I loved it. 
Here is the original picture.  

and here is Picnik touch-up. It took me only 3 mins!!

Isn't it great? Go to picnik.com and try out yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment