Monday, June 14, 2010

Miata putting a smile on my face


Hey everyone, meet my sexy, sassy & spicy new car - Mazda Miata. After weeks of research and test drive, I vetoed Mini Cooper and VW bug and picked this little hardtop sports convertible. Every time I sat in the car, I noticed a big smile appearing on my face. This is the magic of Miata.

It's a small sports coupe, which is very easy to manuvour for a new driver like me; yet being a sports car, it's very fun to drive, especially along the winding mountain roads to Winthrop. The retractable hard top is a huge plus for Seattle, which rains so much in winter. A hard top is so much quieter and easier to maintain than a canvus top. Ask me what I don't like about Miata. NONE! :) 



Fancy a ride? Just let me know. Get in Miata and I guarantee you a smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment