Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fabulous Week on the East Coast ...

I'm not talking about the weather, although it was gorgeous for the entire week when we were there. I'm talking about family time, friend's time, city fun & country fun. Top of this fabulous week list goes to me meeting Robert's close relatives and high school friends, including extremely nice uncle & aunt, a delightful cousin, 2 beautiful nieces, 4 lively cats, 7 distinctively different yet funny friends and a few wives. It was overwhelming in the beginning and I noticed myself stagger when speaking English :) Thank god. There is a magic potion called ALCOHOL. After a few drinks, I realized that I started to talk up storm just like when I speak Chinese :)

Visiting my in-laws in Delaware was a lot more relaxing. I just loved curling in the couch flipping through the old family albums & listening to mom & dad tell family histories & childhood stories of Robert, Jon & Diana. We definitely need to do it more often!

The wedding of Adrian and Holly was lovely. It's wonderful to see a good man with a good heart finally finds his true love. The after party "hosted" by the Summit group was incredibly fun. These Summit boys known each other for over 20 years, and their friendship still stays strong.

Watching Sex & the City II Premier with my BFF Bonnie & my new friend Jing at Time Square NYC was so much fun! We put on our beautiful dresses and high heels, and looked as fabulous as the girls in the movie :)  (movie review will come soon)
...
It was a fabulous week with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment