Thursday, June 10, 2010

Football Fan's Carnival is on...

FIFA World Cup South Africa will kick off in 13 hours 56 mins and 22 secs by the time I'm typing in this blog. How do I know it so accurately? I've got ESPN 2010 FIFA World Cup application on my iPhone. The entire schedule of all the matches has been converted into your local time no matter you're on the east coast or West, in China or USA. Besides game schedule, this application gives you update on game scores, news, videos, teams, venues ... You can even predict the winner of each round and win award through ESPNsoccernet. What a handy-dandy application! Download it now and enjoy the games the Apple way!


Forget to mention, I'm an ardent football fan! I was a striker/forward of the football team of my elementary school and I watched my first world cup back in 1994!! My favorite team is NOT China:) I'm sure you agree that being a fan of the Chinese football team is one of the most painful thing in the world. 


If you are at work and won't be able to watch the game on TV, please support Qiming's portfolio and use PPS - http://shijiebei.pps.tv/#  


Enjoy FIFA World Cup everyone! Cheers! 












No comments:

Post a Comment