Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Attached a File to Email Using Gmail on iPhone or iPad

Wow, I haven't blogged for quite a while. I always use being busy as an excuse, but not today. It's snowing wildly in Seattle and I'm having a snow day off from school. After sleeping in till 10:00am, watching an espisode of 康熙来了through PPS App (which is awesome btw) on my iPad, I was contemplating between reading or playing with my iPhone. Not surprisingly, iPhone won! I just figured out a new trick on my phone - adding a picture to reply email using Gmail on iPhone. Here are the steps:
1. go to Photo folder
2. click on the picture you want to add
3. press the picture until you see "copy"
4. copy the picture
5. tap on the email you draft, click on "paste"

Ta-da! Send!

Repeat the same process if you want to attach multiple pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment