Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where were we?

Hey folks, take a guess where Robert and I were in these pictures below? 



We were not taking a vacation on the beach. Both of us are working really hard now - one brings home bread, and the other gets herself prepared to bring home bread :)


What's in this picture? Nice guess. Yes, it's a volcano. But we weren't not in Japan at the foot of Mt. Fuji. Our trip back to China to see EXPO got canceled because we heard that it's overcrowded.

Here is the answer. We were in Seattle, at the west tip of Seattle - Discovery Park. I blogged before that it's a huge tree-covered park15 mins away from our apartment in downtown Seattle. The volcano in the picture above is Mt. Rainer. Many of my friends in China probably don't know that there are quite a few huge volcanoes within driving distance of Seattle. On a clear day like this, if you fly into Seattle, the pilots usually will give you a flying tour of three gorgeous volcanoes - Mt. Rainer, Mt. Baker and Mt. Adams.

A lot of people ask me how I like Seattle. I love it! I might have had a small complaint on the cloudy and rainy weather one month ago, but I have no complaints now. It's been sunny, warm and dry everyday since July 5th. Welcome to visit us. Summer definitely is the best season to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment