Thursday, July 8, 2010

Panorama Shot of Seattle Night

After many months of tedious waiting, summer finally set foot on Seattle yesterday. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. High at 80 degree, sunny, no humidity at all. I spent half of day sitting in the sun reading. Life is good. We can finally use our spacious outdoor patio - I've been thinking what a waste of space for the last 6 months; I can finally pull out all my short sleeves, shorts and sandles - I was nervous I never get to wear them in Seattle; we can finally go out to explore nature a lot more - it wasn't that fun to have to brave the rain and cold all the time.

Every Seattlite is cheering for the summer. King-5 news talks about the gorgeous weather every 30 mins; Shop assistants greeted me with "have a good summer"; my friends writes to me about "hope you're enjoying sunshine"... This late summer makes everyone appreciate it even more.

I took out my camera and documented the 1st sunset of this summer. Here is the panorama shot of Seattle after the sun set. I just love the colors along Olympic Mountains. The left patch of water is Pudget Sound and the right Lake Union. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment