Sunday, April 11, 2010

One thing I REALLY like about the US is ...

... its ICE CREAM. They are rich and creamy, coming out in different sizes and various flavors. Haagen Dazs is a common brand you can find at most of the grocery shops here. In China, one pint bucket of Haagen Dazs is usually sold for 75 yuan ($12), but my dear friends in China, it's sold at $3 here in Seattle.  Wahoo, I can eat ice cream for all three meals a day. But Haagen Dazs isn't my favorite brand here. The ones I like the most are:

Brand              Flavors
Dreyer's          Dulce De Leche, Cookie Dough, Caramel Delight


Starbucks        Caramel Macchiato

Ben & Jerry's  Triple Camamel Chunk


You probably have realized that I'm a big fan of caramel. Oh yay, I am! If you haven't had the flavors above, you gotta try them. It's all right to intake some calories once a while.  Ice creams make you smiley and happy. Believe me!

1 comment: