Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bye - Wisdom Teeth


Little did I know, but only three weeks into my life in the US, I've already paid 20 US Dollars for 2 DVDs. I miss the DVD shop three blocks away from our apartment in Shanghai, selling DVDs for 1 dollar each. Little did I plan, but all four of my wisdom teeth were pulled out yesterday, because the US dentist didn't like to see them there. The first thing he noticed about my teeth is "You have a lot of teeth in your mouth". Just like that, my poor wisdom teeth, after serving me for 15 years, are gloriously retired, leaving me two swollen cheeks and a constant thought of "when can I eat steak?" One exciting thing is the tooth fairy did come last night, took my teeth, and left me with 4 spanking new dollars. Wahoo, although we all know who the tooth fairy is :) 

Here is a picture of me after the wisdom teeth being pulled out. Not a great picture, but you to see my brave smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment