Friday, August 13, 2010

Inception

Hmm, another Hollywood disappointment, to Robert and me at least. Luckily I got the tickets at half price from Fandango :)

We walked out the movie theater, confused and disappointed at the plot of the movie, and tired of its length. We don't understand how it got all the amazing reviews like the ones below:

"Amazing Directing, Captivating Plot, Overall Great!
"Insanely Brilliant ! Nolan has outdone himself !! " 
"Inception - A benchmark in all cinema to come"

We don't get it. We just don't! The movie is as complex as a labyrinth. Maybe we aren't intelligent enough. 

I'm not going to spoil your interest in Inception. I actually want to encourage you to go see this movie yourself and tell me how you like it. I trust your taste, my friends. Please do let me know if I'm too dumb, or other reviewers are out of their minds.   

No comments:

Post a Comment